Technology behind the success
Real-time temperature sensor
- Increases patient comfort
- Monitor elevated temperatures in the surrounding tissues
- All this will enable a fast precise treatment
- This measures patient’s impedance which will help ensure consistent energy delivery
- One of the industry’s first closed-loop RF
Smart and powerful
- Achieve end point temperature very quickly with up to 150 W of RF energy making procures less time and increases return on investment
- Intelligent Feedback System will help maintain endpoint temperature without patient discomfort,
- Sophisticated design
- Sleek and light profile to fit any size practice
Powered by Syneron’s patented elos technology the velashape III combines
- IR (infrared),
- bi-polar RF(radiofrequency) and vacuum to precisely and effectively
heat the tissue.
- Mechanical manipulation improves lymphatic drainage and cellulite smoothing.
Key Patient benefits
With the Candela Velashape III you have the assurance of proven results, Over 10 years worth of clinic experience has gone into the velashape III with more than 5 million treatments with velashape worldwide and is one of them most recognised body contouring devices on the market today.
With both power and speed the Candela Velashape III can achieve end point temperature in less time reducing the time need for a treatment
Comfort is key with the Velashape treatment described as like a hot stone massage
The procedure generally takes under 1 hours
The procedure can be done on all skin types and any during any part of the season.
Return on investment
Velashape Treatments are affordable making it a great way to introduce this type of procedure into your business
A new revenue stream with course in 4, 6 or 8 packages
versatility you can treat a broad range of indications, ages, and skin types.
Easy to use with an operator friendly design
Accessories required with Velashape III
Large Delivery Handpiece
Small Delivery Handpiece
4 Replaceable Applicators
|Radio Frequency Power
|Up to 150W
|Up to 3.3W
|20kg / 44lbs
|Dimensions [W x D x H]
|38 x 49 x 132cm
15 x 19 x 52in
|110VAC; 5A; 50Hz; single phase
230VAC; 2.5A; 50Hz; single phase