4 Wavelength laser
The Synchro QS4 from Deka lasers has 4 separate wavelengths to be able to treat the widest range of tattoos
The correct wavelength to use is determined by the colour of the chromophore you are targeting.
Laser energy is then delivered target the chromophore and when it is absorbed creates and photoacoustic wave that disrupts the pigmented into smaller particles to be absorbed by the macrophages in the body's own immune system.
The higher the power the better the disruption.
The better absorption of the energy the better the disruption
Homogeneous square spot
As you can see from the diagram below when using a round spot size there is an element of overlapping of the laser energy to treat the whole surface. A square spot is not only safer due to the even distribution of the energy but it is also quicker as less shots are required. The Synchro QS4 ensures a perfect square spot beam profile.
- Power and speed especially on dark and black inks
- 4 wavelength laser
- 1064 nm Nd:YAG: black and dark colors (dark gray, green and blue)
- 532 nm Nd:YAG: red and similar (purple, orange, light brown)
- 650 nm Nd:YAG: green
- 585 nm Nd:YAG: sky blue
- Proven, clinical results for all treatable tattoo colours
- Large homogeneous square spot technology delivers
- Easier more precise coverage.
- Fast treatment times
- Carbon laser facial treatment with 20Hz frequency and homogeneous beam delivery
- Top Hat beam technology ensuring homogeneous beam and no hot spots
5 Spot sizes available in sqaure
- 2 x 2 mm
- 2.5 x 2.5 mm
- 4 x 4 mm
- 5.5 x 5.5 mm
- 6 x 6 mm
Each spot also has its own focal lens that allows optimised energy delivery by maximising the treatment effectiveness.
The Deka Synchro 4 has the option of
- 585nm dye handpiece
- 650nm dye handpiece
Many clinics use a cooling system alongside the Synchro QS4 for patient comfort and cooling of the skin