The Deka SmartXide uses opti pulses technology for multiple applications in both the field of aesthetics, dermatology and surgery.
the Deka Smartxide Co2 laser used PSD (pulse shape design technology) allowing complete control of
- Pulse duration
- Pulse shape
- Pulse energy
PSD can also modulate the amount of ablation and thermal effect of each pulse either in freehand or in scanning mode
- Ablation. High peak power in short delivery time. This release large energy burst to ablated the upper levels of skin.
- Thermal effect. Following rapid vaporisation, the CO2 laser energy is transformed in heat propagating deep down in the lower levels of the skin.
The result is an immediate tissue shrinkage and direct stimulation of the cells to produce new collagen.
For the treatments of
- Skin resurfacing
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Pigmented lesions (age/sun spots)
- Discoloration and uneven pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Actinic Keratosis
Additional pen tip included
Very Good Condition and Barely used.
Recently Serviced by Lynton Lasers and not used since.