The Cynosure Icon is an advanced aesthetic platform laser machine offering multiple wavelengths and treatment options in one system. This enables the user, whether a doctor or practitioner, to maximise return on investment by being able to offer the most popular treatment from hair removal to wrinkle reduction and scarring.
The cynosure Icon Aesthetic laser System, which was once known as the Paloma Icon, offers:
- high peak powers
- state-of-the-art cooling system
- built in calibration as well as
- Skintel® Reader melanin reader.
This combination of attributes results in fast efficient treatments with excellent clinical outcomes
The Cynosure Icon aesthetic platform device has patented innovations in technology such as:
- Skintel Melanin Reader - which determines the average melanin density of the skin prior to treatment
- Power - Delivering a maximum energy of 350 joules
- Contact Cooling - Maintains temperature of 5 degrees during treatment for skin protection and for patient comfort
- Hexagonal XF microlens - A high speed, no-ablative fractional resurfacing. This allows for increased speed and coverage
- User interface - enhanced to allow treatment tracking and to streamline procedures
- Calibration - external calibration for optimal pulse forming
- Accuspectrum - Enhancing client comfort and procedures by dual filters
- Photon recycling - Maximises treatments by reducing the amount of energy lost
- Smooth Pulse - A method of delivery greater amounts of energy safely and effectively.
Comes with The Skintel® Melanin Reader™ is an innovative way to diagnose skin issues. Skintel®determines the average melanin density of the skin quantitatively before energy-based aesthetic treatments, such as hair removal or skin revitalization.
6 laser specs, patient specs, eye protection stickers, laser warning signs, clinical manual, user manual, lux solution for IPL use, coolant