SAFETY AND PRECISION
The Fotona SP line of lasers offers both VSP & EFC
- VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology is a for generating square laser pulses for more controlled energy absorption.
- EFC (Energy Feedback Control) technology is a core safety feature. This is monitoring system so that the energy of the pulse delivered is exactly what the user has chosen on the screen.
These advanced technologies give you peace of mind during every treatment. Due to the high power of the SP line the optimal procedural settings are only a fractional of the capability of the laser, ensuring durability and low maintenance costs.
The Fotona SP line lasers offers a range of scanners and fractional handpieces to deliver multiple types of pulses optimal for the treatments.
- Fotona Turbo mode - An Er:YAG treatment modality that enables very large ablation depths to be achieved by stacking multiple pulses on the same treatment area.
- Fotona Smooth mode - An Er:YAG treatment modality that delivers laser energy onto the skin in a fast sequence of low-fluence laser pulses inside an overall super-long pulse of 200-350 msec. This causes a gentle heating of the tissue without ablation.
- FRAC3 - A three-dimensional treatment effect for age related imperfections. Surrounding tissue remains unaffected, ensuring faster healing and less patient downtime.
- The revolutionary new ultra-long-pulse Fotona PIANO mode enables deeply penetrating Nd:YAG bulk heating while simultaneously keeping the epidermis safe and comfortable.
Fotona's Er:YAG 2940 nm is the ideal wavelengths for ablating the skin and more controlled levels of any other laser technology. Erbium YAG is highly absorbed in water which is the main component chromophore in skin resurfacing.This means Erbium YAG can target skin structures with great precision and very little thermal spread. The great attraction of this is the lack of unwanted side-effects such as hypopigmentation, plus recovery time are kept to an absolute minimum.
By using the VSP technology, you can decide on the level of ablation and vary the hot and cold ablation.
Fotona’s Nd:YAG 1064nm is the perfect companion to the Er:YAG, with its ability to penetrate deeply into skin to create thermal effects without damaging the skin. Due to the Characteristic of the Nd:YAG wavelength, it has a low absorption in melanin allowing it to be used on all skin types.
By using VSP technology you can create instant heat limited to the target structures only.
QCW MODE FOR SURGICAL APPLICATIONS
The Fotona SP line also offers quasi continuous wave. The QCW Nd:YAG wavelengths is ideal for a range of surgical applications such as
- Precision cutting
- EVLA (endovenous laser ablation)
The Er:YAg laser is used for the treatment of lesions as well as pigmentation and neoplasia. Due to its unique disinfecting capability it can even be used on infected tissue. The Nd:YAG laser wavelength is used for soft-tissue surgery, such as laparotomy, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures, as well as for cosmetic gynecological procedures.
Also, with a software upgrade, you have the ability to perform internal gynaecological procedures such as:
- Vaginal laxity
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal atrophy
Some of the applications of SP line are:
- Tightsculpting - laser body sculpting and tightening
- Nightlase- laser snoring procedure
- Scar revision
- Fotona 4d facelift
- Podiatry treatments
- Hair removal
- Pigmented and vascular lesions
- Skin resurfacing and rejuvenation
- Surgical procedures
Achieve perfection in clinical results while enjoying
- intuitive, easy-to-use-interface
- customisable memory presets to help every practitioner work faster and more effectively.
- Professionally designed handpieces
- easy-to-select operating modes
Accessories included with the sale
R33-T - An upgraded version of Fotona’s R33 handpiece with support for the MatrixView® temperature sensor. Depending on the installed optics, the R33-T can provide a variable flat-beam spot size from 2 to 10 mm.
R11 - This dermatological, straight Er:YAG handpiece has a variable spot sizes from 2 to 7 mm. The R11 handpiece is also available as part of the Fidelis Aesthetic Upgrade package for the Fidelis dental laser systems. This package offers dental surgeries the opportunity to offer patients popular facial aesthetic procedures.
PS03X - Variable spot size handpiece, with fixed pixel-size. The fluence in each pixel is set by selecting the fluence value on the host laser system display.
3 pairs of goggles
iCool delivery and installation by registered engineer.
QCW is standard with SP Dynamis and optional with SP Spectro.
Full-field, Fractional, SMOOTH, TURBO
Full-field, Fractional, SMOOTH, TURBO
S-11, L-Runner Pro
LP, FRAC3®, QCW, PIANO
LP, FRAC3® (QCW, PIANO optional)