It has been developed to provide Therapists and Practitioners with a convenient method of gaining the necessary Grade 4 learning needed to offer Laser, IPL or LED Active Acne Treatments in accordance with the Health Education England training guidelines.
Course Entry Requirements
It is a pre-requisite of this course that users must have already completed:
- Intermed's Grade 3 "Access Course for Laser, IPL & LED Skin & Hair Treatments" (or a Level 3 Beauty Therapy, Medical or Scientific Qualification)
- "Core of Knowledge" course
- Intermed's Grade 4 "Anatomy & Physiology for Laser, IPL & LED Treatments"
- Intermed's Grade 4 "Laser & IPL Hair Growth Reduction & Skin Rejuvenation Treatments" (or similar)
- "Laser or IPL Operator Training" from the manufacturer or supplier of their specific equipment
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MEET THE COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS SHOWN ABOVE. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SUBMIT EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS MODULE. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FROM THE AWARDING BODY.
This Grade 4 endorsed course costs £375 per user.
Payment can be made using most major credit/debit cards or by using a Pay
Course links are delivered electronically to you in digital format, and permit access for up to 2 months or until you pass the course assessments – whichever comes soonest. Course users are able to download resource materials for future reference as they progress through the course. If you do not access within 2 months, the course links will expire.