Grade 5 Q-Switch Nd:YAG Carbon facial
A carbon facial involves applying a layer of liquid carbon over the face which penetrate into the pores. The q switch laser then removes the carbon particles and any contaminants absorbed by the carbon.
The carbon facial laser treatment is an excellent treatment for
- removing dead skin cells (exfoliation)
- removing blackheads
- removing oil (great for acne sufferers)
- reducing pore size (great for acne sufferers)
- lightening age spots and freckles
- improving skin tone and wrinkles
- tightens the skin
- leaving a radiant skin
The technique is very simple and requires just the carbon paste and in some cases a separate laser tip.
This Grade 5 endorsed course provides a comprehensive view of the treatment including a "step by step" guide to safely carrying out this facial rejuvenation procedure and also covers a new enhanced "two stage" treatment that improves the reduction in fine lines such as "crows feet" etc.
Course Entry Requirements
It is a pre-requisite of this course that users must already have successfully completed 5 important prior courses:-
- Intermed's Grade 3 "Access Course for Laser, IPL & LED Skin & Hair Treatments" (or a Level 3 Beauty Therapy, Medical or Scientific Qualification)
- The "Core of Knowledge" course
- Grade 4 "Anatomy & Physiology for Aesthetic Laser and IPL Practitioners" course.
- Laser Operator Training" from the manufacturer or supplier on their specific make and model of laser equipment
- Q-switched laser, learners must also have completed a Grade 5 Laser Tattoo Removal course.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MEET THE COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS SHOWN ABOVE. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SUBMIT EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR FIRST MODULE. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FROM THE AWARDING BODY.
This course costs £145 per user.
(This will open a separate window to make the purchase)
Course links are delivered electronically to you in digital format, and permit access for up to 2 months or until you pass the course assessments – whichever comes soonest. Course users are able to download resource materials for future reference as they progress through the course. If you do not access within 2 months, the course links will expire.